If you need a fresh approach to claims processing – one that will help you strip out waste, reduce operating costs and capture the right information, at the right time, from the right data sources – Inception Technologies has you covered with a comprehensive range of document and data capture solutions. Our product portfolio runs the gamut from document scanning and capture to full-fledged workflow automation, giving you everything you need to modernize essential processes for coding, billing and much more.
Better decisions about medical and insurance claims start with better access to relevant information. In a world overflowing with paper documents that are lengthy as well as difficult to parse and search, it’s all too easy for vital details to go missing. The results are unmistakable and costly: Undercoding that leads to lost revenue, overcoding that constitutes fraud and tons of duplicate work overall for your team members, who could be devoting their time and energy to more productive projects.
Through our document processing solutions, you can attain tangible results:
- Key information can be efficiently extracted from the bodies, tables and barcodes of documents in accordance with your established business rules.
- Through document capture, you can scan and digitize assets from virtually any source, whether paper, fax, print stream, book or other formats.
- Take advantage of day-forward conversions, where we’ll process your incoming documents and integrate the resulting information and processes with your business systems.
- Plus, enjoy on-demand scanning and backfile conversions that reduce your document management burden and free up everyone’s productivity.
- Purchase or rent scanners and multi-function print, fax and scan devices that can process up to hundreds of pages per minute.
- Let our team build for you an end-to-end workflow automation program that ensures full process visibility and accountability across your organization.
- Control the entire information lifecycle with tools for backup, archiving, retrieval and storage, without having to depend upon tapes and optical discs.
- Reduce paper usage from the start with mobile applications such as MiCo Forms.
- Integrate captured data and newly digitized assets with your systems of record, including your ERP platform, HR software, accounting and accounts payable suite, electronic health record (EHR) and electronic medical record (EMR) systems and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Streamline and secure data access with options for virtualization, deduplication disaster recovery, high availability and remote access.