Kodak E1035 Scanner is a powerful, compact scanner. The Kodak E1035 Scanner captures all the important information from documents, then send, save, and access it digitally. The E1035 Scanners fit perfectly into businesses, home offices, workgroups, and reception areas. And they integrate smoothly with your existing applications and environment, from network to Cloud. The E1035 Scanner delivers great technology benefits to boost efficiency.
When you scan one-of-a-kind originals, you’ll know they’re safeguarded through our Intelligent Document Protection, multi-feed detection, and smooth, proven paper path. It’s reliable scanning that’s virtually jam-free.
- Scan with ease, thanks to intuitive controls and simplified set-up
- Capture information immediately with “instant on” technology
- Save space with a compact unit that is quiet and simple to use
- Scan almost everything – differing paper sizes and weights, even ID and hard cards
- Send documents to the right places and people instantly, empowering information access for everyone
E1035 Desktop Scanner Features
- Easy to use numeric display enables one-touch scanning of up to 9 different jobs.
- Scan documents quickly, the E1035 Scanner captures up to 35 pages per minute – capable of tackling 4,000 pages a day.
- Smart Touch functionality allows you to scan documents to a file location, common cloud services, email, networked office printer, fax, and third-party applications.
- Fits nicely anywhere with approachable, compact design.
- Scan passports, small, thick or fragile documents with optional Alaris Passport or Integrated A4/Legal Size Flatbed Accessory.
- Scan more documents at once with largest feeder capacity in its class.
- Multiple driver compatibility: TWAIN, ISIS, and Linux.
To maximize productivity combine the E1035 with Capture Software such as PSI Capture, ABBYY FlexiCapture, Kodak Capture Pro or Kodak Info Input to scan documents, extract key data elements and upload to a Document Management solution to initiate a business process or workflow to enable remote workers to share information across the organization while in the office or at home.