The Kodak i5250 Scanner for Government will help you be more productive. Power through batches of mixed documents faster than ever before. And do all this, and more, using your current scanning software or pick from our Capture Software Solutions such as Kodak Info Input, ABBYY FlexiCapture or PSIGEN PSI Capture.
Key Features of Kodak I5250 Scanner for Government
- Automated sorting during the scanning process eliminates potential errors and wasted time while boosting productivity.
- Scanning speeds of 150 ppm
- The rear exit tray neatly collects patch sheets for re-use, saving you money on printing.
- Two front access trays provide both a large pocket for non-sorted documents and an easy access front exception pocket for checks or special documents.
- High volume throughput provides the processing speed, smooth paper flow, and document handling versatility you need.
- Interactive multi-feed recovery
- Perfect Page image processing
- Intelligent Imprinting
- Staple Detection
Kodak i5250 Scanner for Government delivers increased efficiency and provides a lower total cost of ownership by combining fast throughput and superior image quality with sophisticated sorting capabilities. This combination offers exceptional real-world value.
Add the practical power of Kodak Capture Pro Software When you integrate a Kodak i5650S or i5850S Scanner and Capture Pro Software into your Line of Business (LOB) system, you maximize the
strength of your operations and Kodak Alaris’ scanning technology to slash data entry times by up to 50% – again boosting efficiency and reducing costs. Kodak Capture Pro Software integrates seamlessly into most LOB applications, including EMC, Kofax Ascent, and Microsoft SharePoint.
Additional Items Bundled with the i5850S:
- TWAIN, ISIS & WIA Drivers
- USB 2.0 Cable
The i5250 scanner for Govencomes equipped with a document printer; however, to utilize the printer, you will need to purchase and install the Enhanced Printer Accessory.
Additional Items Bundled with the i5250:
* TWAIN, ISIS & WIA Drivers
* USB 2.0 Cable
The i5250 scanner comes equipped with a document printer; however, to utilize the printer, you will need to purchase and install the Enhanced Printer Accessory.