The Kodak i3450 Color Scanner is a robust rotary A3 desktop scanner with an ingenious book-edge A4 flatbed scanner built right in. The integrated book-edge A4 flatbed is designed to handle all kinds of exception documents such as book pages, passports, folders and fragile documents.
This unit is easy to use, compact, versatile, & redefines business productivity. Its purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput & minimize downtime for your office.
Process documents up to 12 inches wide and 160 inches long with this versatile scanner. The Kodak i3450 Document scanner works at a speed of 90 ppm with an optical resolution of 600 dpi, letting you scan documents at a high rate without sacrificing quality. Because the i3000 series has an internal color depth of 48 bits, these scanners give you accurate color rendition so your work is precise.
- Intregrated A4 Flatbed
Perfect Page with iThresholding Image Processing
Smart Touch for Selection of Scanning Applications
- 600 dpi optical resolution for quality printed text and images
- Scans up to 90 ppm in both color and black/white
- Easily transfer scans into TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP and PDF files
- Auto-loading feeder with a capacity of up to 250 sheets for faster scanning
- Practical and convenient connectivity with the USB 2.0 interface4
- Use with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Ubuntu 14.04
- Meets or exceeds ENERGY STAR, TWAIN, ISIS, WIA standards
- Built-in LCD screen for easy viewing
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
The Kodak i3450 Color Scanner is a purpose-built scanner to deliver consistent throughput and minimize downtime for your office. Because the Kodak i3450 Color Scanner is an A3 rotary scanner, this document scanner can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk making them the perfect fit for any business that doesn’t a have a second to waste.
When combined with Document Capture Software such as PSIGEN PSI Capture, Kodak Info Input, or ABBYY FlexiCapture document separation and classification can be performed and data extracted from your documents with ease. With great image quality performing OCR will yield higher results and enable your business to find critical pieces of information to make solid business decisions.