Business process automation (BPA) can take many possible forms in your organization, from the implementation of a new ERP system to the simplification of workflows around PDF files. No matter how it reshapes your organization’s business processes, effective BPA begins with document capture solutions, which convert physical documents from virtually any source into digital equivalents that can be easily stored, indexed, searched and referenced.
Our document capture technologies run the gamut from document scanners and scanner rentals to specialized capture software – from vendors including Kofax, Psigen, Kodak and ABBYY – for processing invoices. For all document capture solutions, our experienced team will help you implement the programs and create the processes that drive better BPA.
- A broad range of document types can be processed. Capture paper documents, large and wide-format drawings, microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards, faxes, forms, books and more with our document capture tools.
- Images, as well as structured, unstructured and semi-structured data, can be efficiently extracted from these different document types.
- Data can be pulled from any barcode or table, in addition to the body of each document.
- Optical character recognition (OCR) can be introduced to make document text fully and easily searchable. Take advantage of full and zonal OCR capabilities.
- Data can be outputted to any format, including PDF file.
- Captured information can be integrated across your key systems of record, such as your accounting platform, HR software, ERP solution and any specialized systems for medical, legal and other types of document management.
- You can tap into seamless Microsoft SharePoint integration to trigger workflows as well as populate and organize your document libraries.
- Compatibility with any scanner of MFP is available.
- Business continuity is easier to maintain thanks to a more robust information lifecycle management strategy supported by capture solutions.
- You can choose to perform capture on-site at your location or in our state-of-the-art conversion center.