- Achieve continuous process improvement
- Deliver organizational transformation for a competitive advantage
- Reduce costs associated with standardized and repetitive business processes
- Support the efficient delivery of non-standardized or unpredictable business processes
- Ensure compliance to industry regulations (e.g. SOX and HIPAA)
- Reduce errors and improve exception handling
- Deliver increased ability to respond to changing organizational and market conditions
- Deliver improved visibility of operational performance, to process and task level
TotalAgility’s industry leading support for Dynamic Case Management delivers support for non-standardized, unpredictable processes while improved operational performance visibility is delivered through the availability of user defined dashboards and process analytics.
TotalAgility allows users to modify business processes in real time, on live instances of the process, allowing clients to modify their business processes rapidly in response to changing market conditions. In addition advanced workflow rules can ensure compliance to industry regulations.
Kofax TotalAgility can be deployed on premise or in the cloud via Microsoft Windows Azure. TotalAgility delivers industry leading out of the box integration with the Microsoft portfolio, interacting seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Exchange. The software also supports integration with Microsoft Lync for collaboration, as well as non-Microsoft products (such as HP Trim). Integration with on and off premise data repositories allow organizations to easily extract business data and apply it to their business processes.