Foxit PDF Compressor Subscription is an annually renewed support agreement.
Foxit PDF Compressor converts scanned documents to PDF or PDF/A, compresses them and uses integrated OCR technology to make them fully text searchable. Foxit creates fully compliant PDF files in ISO formats ISO 19005-1 compatible PDF/A-1a and 1b, ISO 19005-2 compatible PDF/A-2a, -2b and -2u, ISO 19005-3 compatible PDF/A-3a, -3b and -3u, and ISO 32000-1 compatible PDF 1.7.
The Foxit PDF Compressor Subscription converts scanned documents to PDF or PDF/A, compresses them and uses integrated OCR technology to make them fully text searchable. With the Born Digital feature, documents originating from digital sources such as MS Office, emails with attachments and PDFs can also be processed in batches and converted to PDF or PDF/A. The outstanding document compression dramatically reduces data volumes while also delivering outstanding image quality in the ISO-compliant PDF/A format – the ideal solution for long-term archiving. Extracted data is automatically handed over to your existing systems for further processing across a wide range of business processes.
Functions and specifications:
- Great for large document volumes to structure scanned and digital born documents from Capture to output
- Highly scalable and able to process millions of pages in the fastest possible timeframe
- Ease to Integrate with downstream applications or using the control panel for queuing up jobs
- All PDF and PDF/A files can be made fully text searchable using OCR technology
- Born digital files such as emails, emails with attachments or MS Office files can be converted to PDF or PDF/A format
Foxit PDF Compressor can be licensed in three different ways. Customers can select from the following license model:
- Volume Pack – The Volume Pack license model provides a license which includes a 15,000-page
package per year up until millions of pages. Maximum processing speed is ensured, as all CPU
cores on a workstation can be used
- Annual Volume – The Annual Volume license model offers a recurring page count per year, making it
ideal for small and medium-sized ongoing projects. At the end of each year, the page count is “reset”
to the appropriate figure. The Annual Volume license again uses all assigned CPU cores
- Core – The Core license model has no time or volume limits per CPU core. If additional CPU cores
are licensed, the PDF Compressor can process millions of pages every month
PDF Compressor supports the following document types.
TIFF (including TIFF with JPEG compression)
JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, PNM, PNG, GIF, PDF
MS Oce: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect
Open Oce: Writer, Calc, Impress
E-Mail: EML, MSG, with attachments in supported formats
Archive: ZIP, RAR
ASCII text, HTML
- Microsoft® Windows® OS (64-bit): Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU Speed: 2GHz or more
- RAM: 1 GB minimum, 2 GB per processor core (recommended), over 2 GB to convert very large documents on 64-bit systems
- HDD: 1 GB free storage space
- Absolute minimum requirements for installation. Requirements for productive operations will be defined on an individual basis
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.0 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Oce for the Born Digital feature